- working in studio setup with many light units
- night street photography with long exposure
- cinematography as a director of photography
- cinematography as a camera operator
- working with many digital formats
- usage of various systems & gear
... and the list goes on.
from the scratch. I never stopped to experiment with my
approach to formula & style. Thanks to this experience
I know how to deal with different aspects of production.
- Directing a vision
- Building creative teams
- Choosing the right tools
- Understanding stakeholders
- Embracing critique
Last but not least, filmmaking taught me to understand
surrounding world (and people) on a whole new level.
Sculpting / Lighting
Made in Blender.
Voxels & Godot
Using voxels for rapid mesh creation & prototyping
3D scenes in game engine.
1. Character designed in Qubicle / Indie Edition by P.Kryza.
2. Spaceship asset used in engine designed by Max Parata.
3. Skybox generated in 'spacescape'.
4. Fixed in 'cubemap_to_panorama'.
5. Assembled in Godot Engine.
Yes, that's MS Paint...
Creating assets & background layers for parallax scrolling effect.
Created & animated in Libresprite.
Born and raised in post-PRL Poland.
Since always interested in creating fantastic worlds.
For many years have been drawing & painting pictures.
Constantly learning different tools in order to achieve artistic
freedom and deep understanding of how creative work is done.
In 2015 awarded with Grand Jury Prize
in Sundance Channel Shorts (London),
for short horror movie „Alvethor”.
In result short got world wide premiere,being distributed by AMC Networks (NY).
Passionate gamer, writing GDD's in free time.
Huge enthusiast of Jazz & Heavy Metal music.
Loves biographies of people who „did” things.- I like to take challenges & aim high.After the initial shock & few good laughs withpeople, I tend to get beyond average results.You might say that I'm the „hold my beer” dude.
Paweł Kryza © 2022 All rights reserved.